12.28.2010

Vintage Loves collection by Free People

Free People's vintage collection is to die for! Check out their site to find out more about the collection.

I've always loved Free People's vintage inspired high quality clothes design. They never fail to impress me. But with quality comes a great price, and I consider the clothes they're selling are extremely overpriced. My non-cheapskate friend also agrees with me, so yeah, it's quiet hard to locate and get the pieces, especially here in Malaysia, so you have to browse through and purchase it online. Correct me if I'm wrong. I have no idea where Free People's store is in Malaysia, even in Singapore. However, in case if I'm mistaken, do let me know and tell me where it is! Would love to get my hands on them! :)









Gorgeous aren't they?
;)

No comments: